Search the Site
Event For Articles
How I got Here and Where I am Going
The five things you need to know about me . . .
- Been in sales as long as I can remember. But, honestly . . . everything is really about sales.
- Started my first company just shy of 10 years old.
- Serial entrepreneur. My most recent company is a technology company, named KontakTid (the name is explained here). It is software that reminds you whom you need to touch in your network to stay top-of-mind. Like a CRM, but a lot easier.
- Life has been a self-development journey.
- Get tons energy from helping others.
I live on the north shore of Chicago, in Glencoe, with my beautiful family. They keep me on my toes with a hectic schedule of entertaining, events, appointments, and sports. When there is a break in the schedule, know that an active debate on any number of topics is being held in the kitchen or by the pool. And, if you listen carefully, you can likely hear the laughter right this minute. There is a lot of laughing.
Join Me on My Journey to Help 10,000 Lawyers
The 10,000 journey . . .
I’m doing this for three reasons:
- I love challenges.
- I know it will be fun to tell the story of this journey.
- I hope as we get momentum you’ll actually share the progress … which will get more lawyers engaged … which creates more excitement … which means I’ll help even more people.
Yes, I’m on a mission to help lawyers. If you are wondering why, read on . . .
When setting a goal, one must know why they are doing it, and here is my why.
Now, I know this is going to sound like a fairy tale or some marketing BS, but it is absolutely 100% true …
Enter the love of my life ...
I fell in love and we leveraged my sales training skills for skyrocketing originations. We married, upsized our home, and vacation (mostly international) as often as possible.
I watched how difficult it was to incorporate sales skills into daily routine. I felt first hand how the changing legal environment was compressing margins. I worked with more and more attorneys to accomplish great things.
What Does This Have to Do with You?
You might be thinking “Still wondering, Diahann, what’s in it for me?”
I’m going to show lawyers exactly how to sell, by doing it myself. Everything I do to reach the goal will be the exact same things I’d be doing if I were you. The best way to teach, is by example.
10,000, depending on who you are, may seem like a big stretch or it may seem small.
For me, it is going to be a huge stretch.
I’ll start with contacts and connections. From there, Facebook and other social networks. Then, hopefully, you will see dozens of other creative ways to grow your influence and reach.
Results will be the measure. We’ll keep track by how many lawyers join our Get MORE Legal Clients Facebook Group. That way, the number is public. We’ll count on Facebook as our third party validation.
So, when is this starting?
It will be slow at first, because there’s a whole bunch of foundational stuff I’m getting ready.
I’ll share these stories and processes with you as well. It will all be shared in the private facebook group.
What You’re Going to Learn . . .
- Strategies to get attention
- The power of focus
- Sales techniques and skills
- Behind the scenes sneak peek of different traffic sources
- How to turn contacts into clients
What Should You Do Next?
- Join our Get MORE Legal Clients facebook group.
- Engage with the group. Ask questions. Share wins.
- Be open-minded. The new economy for lawyers is different. What got you here, won’t get you there.
I really want you to understand there are many different strategies you can implement in your practice that will result in huge success.
My core business is 100% focused on supporting sales activity for lawyers. KontakTid Koaching teaches you how to market and sell. The KontakTid software is a tool to make sure you never lose touch with a valuable connection. The more I can demonstrate, the better your results.
What do you think? Send me an email if you are excited.
Join the facebook group.
Let’s get started on this journey together.
We both will learn a thing or two along the way.
Thanks so much!